> Grays Harbor County
Grays Harbor County, Washington
Only Class A Reports
Class A, B, & C Reports
Only Class B & C Reports
- Homeowner stumbles across a sleeping sasquatch in the brush behind his home near Ocean Shores
- Possible rock throwing incident while taking photos off of Hwy. 109 near Pacific Beach
- Hunter near Raymond hears what sounds like a sasquatch chasing and killing a deer
- Woman standing on her elevated deck is approached from underneath by something large near Ocean Shores
- Daylight road-crossing sighting by the U.S. Postal Carrier for the town of Quinault Lake (w/ low quality cellphone photos)
- Possible vocalizations heard near a fish hatchery on the Humptulips River
- Loud vocalizations heard on ridge near Wynoochee River ~10 miles north of Montesano
- Friends lost on backroads west of Olympia are stunned by a creature with large green eyes
- Possible tracks in snow east of Humptulips (w/photo)
- Powerful knocking sounds unsettle hunter outside Montesano
- Night time sighting along B Street outside Aberdeen
- Possible beach sighting at night by a tourist near Point Brown
- Deer hunters hear wood knocks near Aberdeen
- Man Hears Evening Vocals in Prior Sighting Area
- Daylight sighting by motorists near Humptulips
- Afternoon sighting by motorists near Quinault Fish Hatchery
- Two witnesses see strange quadruped from truck near Moclips
- Berry picker hears possible wood knocks east of Aberdeen
- Hunter hears strange noises near Montesano
- Hunting couple has visual and auditory encounter near coast
- Sighting by a deer hunter on a logging road.
- Creature seen crossing road
- Tracks found on an old logging trail.
- Unusual sounds heard, sighting of fast upright animal
- Teacher sees a bigfoot cross the highway in front of her near Aberdeen
- Family find fresh, barefooted, humanlike footprints.
- Young Man Has Surprise Encounter at High School Graduation Party
- Grays Harbor County Sheriff's Department Offense report/summary
- Truck driver has brief roadside sighting
- Teens returning from baseball game were chased by bigfoot.
- Nighttime sighting by campers stopped on remote road near Wishkah
In Search of ...
(12-Aug-2002; National Review Magazine (Online Edition))
Evaluation of 11 Alleged Sasquatch Tracks (Casts) (Grays Harbor County)
Is Sasquatch for Real? Well, just maybe according to Evidence.
(13-Jun-1984; Grays Harbor Chronicle)
(29-Apr-1982; Montesand Vidette)
Man, beast or Sasquatch?
(21-Apr-1982; Aberdeen World)
Many may scoff but... Deputy insists he watched Sasquatch
(18-Mar-1971; Seattle Times)
Secret's Out: Sasquatch 'Sighting' Admitted
(16-Jun-1970; Seattle Times)
SASQUATCH WATCH! Deputy Sights One; Other Reports From O/S, Tahola, Malone
(17-Aug-1969; The Ocean Observer)
Explanation of the report classification system
Submit a report
Submit a comment or article
Copyright © 2013 BFRO.net