Geographical Index > United States > Oregon > Lane County
Lane County, Oregon
- July 2019 (Class B) - Homestead explorer has possible daytime sighting, near Dexter.
- January 2016 (Class B) - Still hairy figure seen in a field by a motorist near Springfield
- September 2012 (Class B) - Possible encounter while bow hunting for elk near Florence
- January 2010 (Class B) - Possible vocalizations heard while visiting McKenzie River Valley
- July 2004 (Class B) - Camping family has auditory and olfactory encounter in early evening southeast of Dorena Lake
- November 2003 (Class A) - Couple in car observe an upright animal crossing highway
- September 2000 (Class B) - Three young hunters hear very loud scream across Diamond Peak Wilderness valley.
- July 2000 (Class A) - Hiker encounters large animal at close range in Mount Washington Wilderness
- July 1999 (Class B) - Videocamera Accidently Captures Distant Bipedal Movement near Smith River Road
- October 1992 (Class B) - Campers hear moaning howl at Waldo Lake at night.
- August 1992 or 1993 (Class B) - Campers hear vocalizations & breathing from very close-range heavy, bipedal visitor
- August 1984 (Class A) - Couple has daytime sighting in the Big Creek Wilderness Area
- August 83 or 84 (Class B) - Man recounts being chased as a teen
- August 1983 (Class B) - Late Arriving Campers Hear Running, Stomping, Shrieking, Howling
- December 1978 (Class A) - Lady walking with dog has lengthy, close nighttime encounter
- May 1977 (Class B) - Couple has possible daylight encounter near Proxy Falls
- March 1977 (Class A) - Late night sighting by family along Hwy 126, near McKenzie Bridge