Geographical Index > United States > Colorado > Park County
Park County, Colorado
- August 2018 (Class B) - Mother and daughter have a scary daytime encounter while hiking on North Twin Cone
- October 2014 (Class B) - Hunter experiences night-time rock-throwing and possible vocalizations while camping near Hartsel
- May 2012 (Class A) - Early evening sighting by two women hiking in Bailey
- December 2002 (Class A) - Further apparent corroboration of multiple-witness, winter, nighttime, road-crossing near Kenosha Pass
- August 2002 (Class B) - Family finds and hears compelling evidence near Leadville
- Fall 2000 (Class B) - UK Gypsies vacate Colorado campsite after encounter with 7' creature
- May 2001 (Class B) - Family startled by overpowering cries near their rural home
- August 2000 (Class B) - Couple hears strange cry, finds big footprints in Pike National Forest near Fairplay
- September 2000 (Class B) - While standing on the deck of vacation home man hears eerie human-like calls
- August 1998 (Class B) - faint groaning and growling vocalizations heard.
- April 1972 (Class A) - Hikers observe animal crouched next to a pond in the Lost Creek Wilderness Area.