> Pocahontas County
Pocahontas County, West Virginia
Only Class A Reports
Class A, B, & C Reports
Only Class B & C Reports
- Lone hiker wakes to rock clacks and heavy foot falls on the Allegheny Trail near Durbin
- Fishermen hear loud screams while camped at Wildell
- Possible sighting during BFRO's West Virginia expedition, Spring 2005.
- Participant observations during BFRO WV Expedition
- Possible vocalization and stalking near Spruce Flat
- Deer hunters find footprints in Wildell Bottom
- Recollection of a daylight sighting while deer hunting near Greenbrier River.
Explanation of the report classification system
Submit a report
Submit a comment or article
Copyright © 2016 BFRO.net