> Osceola County
Osceola County, Florida
Only Class A Reports
Class A, B, & C Reports
Only Class B & C Reports
- Possible daylight sighting while riding a dirt bike outside Poinciana
- Seasoned hunter hears unknown screams from his stand near Holopaw
- Home owner describes activity on her property since 1969
- Possible sighting at dawn near road kill on US-192 east of Holopaw
- creature seen in the woods.
- Motorist found six thirteen by eight and a half inch tracks near a small bridge that led to a large gate.
- while sitting on a tree stand hunter observed bi-pedal creature walking at high speeds.
- creature observed walking weird and slightly hunched over.
- Various occurences between Lake Kissimmee and Tiger Lake that may be BF-related
Explanation of the report classification system
Submit a report
Submit a comment or article
Copyright © 2024 BFRO.net