Geographical Index > United States > Utah > > Report # 74972|
Submitted by witness on Thursday, September 22, 2022.
Late night sighting 15 miles SE of Heber City near Hwy 40
(Show Printer-friendly Version)
LOCATION DETAILS: Daniel's Summit Lodge property.
Investigator (MM) Notes:
GPS coordinates: 40.299416, -111.258617
NEAREST TOWN: Daniel's summit lodge, strawberry reservoir area utah
NEAREST ROAD: Hwy 40
OBSERVED: Brief sighting of it walking downhill through the trees on edge of Daniel's summit lodge property. Approximately 100 yards away from the cabin we were staying in.
Awoke from our 2 dogs being agitated by the cabins open window. Wife walked to the window and observed large figure walking through the trees for a brief time before disappearing behind a structure.
OTHER WITNESSES: 1 witness.
TIME AND CONDITIONS: 130am low light. Partial moonlight, partly cloudy. 40 degrees
ENVIRONMENT: Mixed quaking aspen and pines with scrub oak. Had been raining of and on lightly. Walking downhill off ridge.
About BFRO Investigator Matthew Moneymaker:
Matthew Moneymaker is originally from the Los Feliz District of Los Angeles, California.
- Bachelor of Arts in English Literature from the University of California at Los Angeles (UCLA).
- Founder of the Bigfoot Field Researchers Organization,1995.
- Writer and co-producer of the Discovery Channel documentary "Sasquatch: Legend Meets Science", 2001.
- Co-producer of the TV Series "Mysterious Encounters" for the Outdoor Life Network (OLN Channel), 2002.
- Producer of the "2003 International Bigfoot Symposium" (Willow Creek Symposium) DVD set, 2004.
- Co-host of "Finding Bigfoot" on Animal Planet Channel, 2010 - 2017.
- Current Director of the BFRO