|BFRO Home||Reports Database||New Report Additions||FAQs|
|Media Articles||Hypotheses & Projects||About the BFRO|
COUNTY: Mineral County
LOCATION DETAILS: Heading westbound on 90 after rest area on corner with concrete barrier it was straight on before going around corner. Creek runs along road. Probably around mile marker 3-ish
NEAREST TOWN: Tammany MT
NEAREST ROAD: Hey 90
OBSERVED: I am an OTR truck driver. It was about 4:30 am near Tammany Montana near Lookout Pass. Had a very good look at a long reddish haired bigfoot standing up right on the back side of concrete barrier, long reddish brown hair. Couldn’t get a height since it was on other side of barrier. Saw the head and both arms on the barrier. Have very bright headlights on truck so got a good look. I am an avid hunter and outdoorsman. It did not have a pointy face. Eyes pointing forward. Saw it for about 5 to 10 seconds. It moved to my left extremely fast and was gone.
OTHER WITNESSES: None
TIME AND CONDITIONS: 430 am high beams and it was clear
ENVIRONMENT: Pine forest mountains
Follow-up investigation report by BFRO Investigator Matthew Moneymaker:
[Contact info available to BFRO investigators]
About BFRO Investigator Matthew Moneymaker:
Matthew Moneymaker is originally from the Los Feliz District of Los Angeles, California.
- Bachelor of Arts in English Literature from the University of California at Los Angeles (UCLA).
- Founder of the Bigfoot Field Researchers Organization,1995.
- Writer and co-producer of the Discovery Channel documentary "Sasquatch: Legend Meets Science", 2001.
- Co-producer of the TV Series "Mysterious Encounters" for the Outdoor Life Network (OLN Channel), 2002.
- Producer of the "2003 International Bigfoot Symposium" (Willow Creek Symposium) DVD set, 2004.
- Co-host of "Finding Bigfoot" on Animal Planet Channel, 2010 - 2017.
- Current Director of the BFRO